Your Zoom Whitening Questions Answered
In the past, in-office teeth whitening usually spanned several office visits, with patients returning over and over until their desired level of whiteness was achieved. And, while the treatment was certainly effective, many patients were looking for quicker results! This is why our practice is proud to offer cutting-edge Zoom Whitening. And, this single-visit system has quickly become one of the most requested procedures at our Beverly Hills practice! Want to find out what Zoom is really all about?
Here is our list of the Top 5 Patient Questions About Zoom Whitening:
- What is Zoom Whitening? The Zoom Whitening system is a safe, fast and effective way to whiten and brighten your teeth in a single office visit. Using a peroxide gel and a special light, many patients achieve a smile up to eight shades whiter.
- Why do teeth become stained? A reflection of our diet and lifestyle, teeth will often become dull and discolored from tobacco use, coffee, tea, wine and foods like curries and red sauces. Zoom works to essentially “lift away” these stains, restoring a white, youthful and healthy-looking smile.
- What is the procedure like? Zoom is a quick procedure that generally takes about one hour. Broken into four 15-minute sessions, your lips and gums are completely covered to minimize discomfort and sensitivity.
- What are some other advantages of Zoom? Compared with basic, over-the-counter whitening kits, Zoom is a chair side procedure, which allows patient monitoring. If you have a question or concern, we’re only seconds away! What’s more, Zoom includes desensitizers, which protect your enamel and work to minimize tooth sensitivity.
- Is Zoom Whitening right for me? The best way to find out if Zoom is right for you is to schedule an appointment with us: Cosmetic Dentist in Beverly Hills. We are happy to explain the procedure at length and address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
Zoom Teeth Whitening in Beverly Hills
Ready to find out what Zoom can do for you? Take the first step – contact us today and schedule your visit. Our offices are located in Beverly Hills, and you can reach us directly at (310) 273-0111. We look forward to meeting you soon!