Top 5 Benefits of Minimal Prep Veneers
There are few procedures that have changed the face of cosmetic dentistry quite like porcelain veneers. Versatile and effective, veneers work to combat the appearance of several common dental concerns – chipped teeth, gapped teeth, permanently-discolored teeth and more. And, while receiving veneers is certainly minimally-invasive, some patients are looking to minimize the preparation of the “buffing” portion of the procedure. This is why our practice is proud to offer minimal-prep veneers. Want to know what these cutting-edge restorations are all about?
Here is our list of the Top 5 Benefits of Minimal Prep Veneers:
- Better tooth preservation. Since minimal-prep veneers are paper-thin, they require very little to no removal of your natural tooth material. This means better tooth preservation, less need for anesthetic and shorter treatment times.
- Completely custom procedure. A veneer procedure is not “one size fits all.” Rather, each set of veneers starts with a pinpoint-accurate dental impression. This is used to create your completely custom veneers.
- Stronger than other veneers. Even though minimal-prep veneers are so incredibly thin, they often provide unparalleled strength and durability. This is because minimal-prep veneers are bonded directly to the tooth enamel.
- Virtually undetectable. Your custom veneers will be perfectly color-matched to ensure the best results possible. What’s more, since minimal-prep veneers are thin and translucent, they will blend in seamlessly with your natural smile.
- They feel natural. Unlike some dental restorations, minimal-prep veneers feel incredibly natural. With no messy adhesives or special maintenance, you can continue to brush, floss, chew and speak just like you’re used to.
Porcelain Veneers in Beverly Hills
Ready to find out what veneers can do for you? Take the first step – contact us today. Our offices are located in Beverly Hills, and you can reach us directly at (310) 273-0111. We look forward to meeting you.
Category: Porcelain Veneers