Top 5 Smile Makeover Procedures
Many people have heard of a “smile makeover,” but few know the whole story. Let’s take a moment to clear a few things up. First and foremost, a smile makeover is not a one-size-fits-all procedure. Rather, it is a customized procedure or series of procedures aimed at turning the smile you have into the smile you have always wanted.
A smile makeover is all about creating a treatment plan, customized to your dental needs and cosmetic goals. In as little as one visit, patients can stop being self-conscious and enjoy the freedom and confidence of an attractive and natural smile.
Here are our top 5 smile makeover procedures:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain Veneers have changed the face of cosmetic dentistry dramatically. Veneers—sometimes referred to as porcelain laminates—are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the fronts of the teeth. Often, they can correct the appearance of chipped, discolored or gapped teeth. The procedure is minimally invasive, and only a small fraction of natural tooth material is removed. Veneers are a simple procedure with big results
- Teeth straightening: Simply put, straighter teeth are more beautiful teeth. For many adults, however, traditional metal braces are simply not an option. That’s why Invisalign “clear braces” continue to be one of the top smile makeover procedures at our practice. Instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses a series of comfortable, custom-made teeth aligners that are virtually invisible.
- White fillings: Metal and amalgam fillings are not only unattractive, but their safety has been brought into question. Tooth-Colored Fillings, however, can blend in seamlessly with your natural smile. As part of their smile makeover, many patients will choose to have their traditional fillings replaced with a directly-bonded white filling.
- Dental implants: Countless patients live with the embarrassment of a missing tooth. Thankfully, cosmetic dentistry offers a solution. A Dental Implant is a screw-like rod that is surgically implanted into the jaw. It acts as a rock-solid foundation for an artificial tooth that looks and feels just like a natural tooth. Choosing an implant as part of your smile makeover can be a life changing experience.
- Teeth whitening: Teeth Whitening is a great way to freshen up your smile and improve your overall appearance. During a whitening session, a strong peroxide gel is applied to the teeth. We then use a special light to enhance results and speed up the process. Whitening essentially lifts stains, achieving the whiter, brighter smile you’ve always wanted. Best of all, this time-tested procedure can fit almost any smile makeover budget.
Schedule a Smile Makeover Consultation
Achieve your smile potential! To learn more about a smile makeover or any of the cosmetic dental services we offer, we encourage you to contact us today. Our offices are located in Beverly Hills, and you can schedule your appointment at (310) 273-0111. We look forward to seeing you.
Category: Cosmetic Dentistry News